We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to support our leadership team. You will manage tasks such as managing software systems, creating reports, marketing, managing social media, creating systems and processes, keeping the team on task, and other organizational tasks.
To be successful in this role, you must be well organized, self-motivated, have some technical skills and understanding, and be able to act without guidance and “own” projects. Previous administrative assistant experience is preferred.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive and supporting members of the company. You would be working directly with Jeff and Jenny Later
* Use various software and systems, including word processing, spreadsheets, email, marketing programs, website, funnels, and other systems.
* Perform office duties that include ordering supplies and managing records
* Experience as a virtual assistant
* Provide general administrative support
* Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents
* Handling basic bookkeeping tasks
* Filing and retrieving company records, documents, and reports
* Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
* Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
* Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings/calls
* Client/customer support
* Social media management
* Event planning
* Billing management
* Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
* Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
* Take minutes during meetings
* Manage interaction with other members of the team
* Company Communication
* Account management
* Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
* In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
* High school diploma at a minimum
* Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
* Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly-changing environment.
* A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
* Experience with online marketing
* Professional level verbal and written communications skills
* Experience with funnels and digital marketing is a plus
* Willing to travel
* Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
* Outstanding organizational and time management skills
* Managing executives’ calendars and set up meetings
* Discretion and confidentiality
* Fitness & nutrition knowledge is a plus